Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ok, I'm taking a Shot...

No, not of some hard liquor after a long day of work (although, sometimes that might be nice!) and no, not at love with Tila Tequila. I'm married (but I loove that terrible reality love show! --it's one of my guilty pleasures)...I'm taking a shot at this whole Blogging thing-a-ma-jig.

First of all, I have to warn all readers I'm not really computer saavy. My blog may lack cute pictures and that thing, where people highlight a word and you click on it and it brings you to another page...Not a clue how to do that....(I will try to learn how to do that and what that's actually called...) Secondly, I don't really think I'm funny or have anything important to say. I'm not currently planning my own wedding, (although I wish I were!) or having new baby that I can write about. (definitely not ready for that either!) So really, in all seriousness, this blog may be quite boring to those who know me. Mainly because if you do know me well and are reading this blog, then you probably already know what I'm writing about or what I did on my weekend, or what I have planned to do in the upcoming weekends.

For the past few months I've been a blog stalker...yes, I admit it. I'm a stalker (that's the first step to recovery right? Admitting I have a problem, and well also starting a blog of my own) I mean, I'm not a complete stalker, I DO actually know some of the people's blogs that I read, I find them quite interesting, but I've also stumbled onto some blogs of people that I don't actually know. And I must admit, it's interesting to read into the lives of those people having babies, getting married, and just those who write funny things. So I guess, really the reason I've decided to give into the peer pressure (MALLORY and AMANDA) --(and yes, if I knew how to highlight their names where you could click on their blogs, then yes I would do that, but I don't know how!) is for all those out there who are just dying to stalk me too. Ok, no I'm not delusional enough to believe that I'd really have stalkers, but a girl can dream! Either way, I'm giving in. So here's my first shot at it....whether ya like it or not...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Great intro...funny, smart, i'm hooked! Cant wait for some updates!!

love~

Crystal and Billy said...

Welcome to the blogging world...love the first entry, very funny!! I'll be stalking you in the future!! :o)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

YEAH!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!