Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Donna Martin Graduates!"

So yes, I'm a fan of 90210 and let me just say I can't wait for the new season..terrible as it may be. I watched 90210 from pretty much the very beginning. (don't even get me started on my parents actually letting me watch this as a young kid..but we did watch as a family...does that count as family time?)
I was never actually a huge fan of Tori Spelling, (huge fan would still be a stretch) but I really like her now. Her show on Oxygen, "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" is hilarious...Just ask Joe - He loves it! So you know it must be good if he'll even watch it with me!
Anyway, just got done reading her book- No I'm not a Twilight Series kind of girl, give me Tori! It was great! I read it literally in 2 days! I think I heard somewhere that she was writing another..I sure hope it's true..maybe she'll write about her and Dean and their kids. The thing most interesting about the book, is her openness and honesty (well I assume she's being honest...I really have no way of knowing..) She writes about her childhood, her relationship with her mother (which was a huge part of the book) even her finances, and her cheating on her first husband. Most celebs aren't that open about their lives. Considering I read Us Weekly, People, Life and Style, even Star -- I love reading about celebs....I loved reading about her life. She truly seems so normal! I'm pretty sure we'd be friends if we lived in the same town..AND ever had the chance to meet! (and if I didn't scream like a fanatic when I meet her --- or say, "Donna Martin Graduates" -- some of her finest work on 90210!!)

Anyway, if you haven't read this gem of a book...go out and get it!! It's a fun easy read!

No comments: