Dear Readers,Please support me, in my quest for Tivo (DVR...whatever). My sweet, dear, wonderful, (CHEAP!!) husband, won't allow it. I've tried to plead my case with him, but he won't budge. $7 extra on the TV bill, and He. Won't. Budge.
We are entering into week 2 of MUST SEE TV, I feel like I'm stretching myself thin. Thank goodness my parents have Tivo (which I am slowly taking over!!) and I get to spend time with my mom and walk every night.....but it would help so much if I didn't have to stay over at there house until late (10 - I'm not the night owl I once was..) just to get to see my favorite shows! I have even gotten Joe hooked on several of my shows, but he's not quite as addicted as I am....and doesn't have a hissy fit, if he misses even just 5 minutes from the beginning.....So to plead my case with my readers (reader..) here is my TV watching schedule...embarrassing as this may be:
Sunday night:
Desperate Housewives -- Did anyone see this weeks season premier?!?! 5 years later, and more and more drama!! This series is back on track! I predict this to be a GREAT season!
Brothers and sisters - Joe loves this show too...and never misses this one on Sunday night...including this week!
Monday Night (busy night!!)
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Dancing with the Stars
The Hills (yes, I totally acknowledge there is nothing real about this show, and it is soo dumb...but I still watch it..and Yes, so does Joe!!)
CSI: Miami
Dancing with the stars (usually speed through it on Tivo at mom's house..)
Tuesday Night:
Dancing with the Stars (results show)
Greek
90210 (yes, it's terrible...you know my feelings on it, but I'm still hoping it gets better.....I'm setting myself up for disappointment though..as it's still pretty bad)
Wednesday:
Lipstick Jungle -- loved this show last season...and I'm remembering why I loved it again this season!
Thursday:
Ugly Betty
Grey's
ER - Hello! It's the last season....and let me tell you, the first ep. was a doozy!!
Friday and Saturday are my days off and if I'm watching TV, it's either a movie with Joe, or re-runs of all things reality on MTV...
While I totally acknowledge that I watch entirely too many shows, and am now addicted to them all, I won't be cured of this addiction until I get Tivo.
*If you don't feel sorry for me for no Tivo..then feel bad for my mom and dad...I'm clogging up their Tivo...

PS. I'm headed to Destin for a MUCH NEEDED vacation next week! Maybe I'll post some pics of the fun trip! (Won't make any promises..as my blogging is very sporadic) Can't wait!! The beach has been calling my name!!

6 comments:
HAHAHAAH, I totally feel your pain! Although I do have DVR, I am only allowed to keep ONE episode of each show I record and even though Chase allows me to record my shows on it, I still have to listen to him moan and bitch every time I turn one on to watch! AND once it's on I have to listen to him run his mouth about how "gay" the show is or how "fake" the Hills is...it's very annoying! :) At least Joe will watch and enjoy the shows with you!
Come on Joey..Give it up!
Joe Dirt come up off that $7... Tracy if he does not come off that $7 a month then tell him he can only drink one night a month (that is even more than the TIVO a month). Bet he will change his mind then.
Amy Walker
P.S.: You don't watch Dirty Sexy Money or Private Practice?? You definitely need a tivo!!!
Tivo is so worth it Tracy! Tell him it's an investment into your marriage, so that it's worth a measly $7
OMG.... you watch so much tv still!! you crack me up but I will fully support your quest to get DVR---it's addictive.
BTW, I am not liking the new Desperate Housewives-- take it back to the juicy drama!
DVR/Tivo is sooooo wonderful! Joe this would be a great 1st wedding anniversary gift!
Team TiVo
Post a Comment