Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

When it Rains, it POURS....



So Joe and I have had a run of bad luck lately.




1st, I drop my phone in a toilet. And no, not just any toilet. A public Toilet. Clean bowl, but public toilet nonetheless. (and yes, I grabed it out of there....what? you think I wanted to loose all those numbers!! - I also washed/scrubbed my hands like 4 times!!) I detached the battery and let it dry out, it still worked but the thought of putting a phone near my face where it had been in a toilet disgusted me, so I of course bought a new one...the best "deal" they had was right under $100 bucks. Thanks.

2nd, Joe and I had a blast at my friend Rebecca and Todd's wedding, however, by the end of the night, drunken Joe realized when it was time to go, his suit jacket was no where to be found. The only one left, while actually his size, did not match his pants. Someone accidentally walked off with his jacket. The funny thing is, whoever it was probably won't notice until the next time he needs his suit and it doesn't match.....Either way, we had to rush out to buy Joe a new black suit for Maggie's wedding the next weekend (we are in a wedding frenzy these days..)So more $$ spent.

3rd, At Maggie's wedding our camera was accidentally dropped. And no, that's not even the bad luck part....when we tried to put our memory card in the computer to get all the pictures off (yes, it was almost completely FULL!) only old pictures would pull up. NONE of our new pictures, including the beach, bachelorette party, Rebecca's wedding, Maggie's wedding (up to that point) or THE BEACH! pictures would pull up. Joe tried everything....he, being the handy man he is, even tried taking the camera apart to fix the problem, but it did not work. We put the card in another camera, I called Geek Squad. Ending result - no pictures. (Sorry to everyone who I promised to send pictures to...trust me I'm more disappointed!) And to the person who dropped it, please know that I am by no means upset with you....accidents happen and I totally understand that....I'm just sad to loose all those good pictures. :(

I sure hope our luck turns soon....but on a brighter note - Mine and Joe's 1st anniversary is MONDAY!! I can't believe it's almost 1 full year! Time Flies....be looking for a mushy, lovey, dovey, gooby post for Monday...

No comments: