Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon...


I've finally finished Chasing Harry Winston Has anyone else ready this book yet? It's by the same author that wrote The Devil Wears Prada and Everyone Worth Knowing..Loved those books, but this one was a little boring and took me forever to get through...but now that I'm done (I hate leaving books only half read through) I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joining the obsession readings of Twilight.

I've heard from multiple sources of multiple ages that this book is nothing short of awesome....well it better be is all I have to say....700 some odd pages! Well I guess I'm gonna find out. With all the hype out there following these books, I hope I won't be disappointed...We'll see.

Post on my Rascal Flatts review to come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy- I read Chasin Harry Winston this summer right when it came out. I was really disappointed because I loved her other books. I'm thinking about jumping on the Twilight bandwagon, but if I do, I won't admit it to anyone!

Anonymous said...

Well.... you were reading it when you visited in the hospital.... where are you in it and what are your thoughts?

-Julia

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

hey tracy!! great to hear from you! i am totally addicted to twilight. i secretly was sad when i finished the last book (ok, not secretly, i moped around the house for a few days). but i have not read edward's pov book, i'm waiting for it to come out in book form. hope things are wonderful for you in memphis! that pup is too cute! i am definately adding you to my blog list. -kristin lindley