Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

LC in Memphis!!


Now, obviously, I'm not professional paparazzi....and that's apparent by my terrible pics I got of LC. Yes, I was one of the couple hundred at the book signing for LC's new book, LA Candy. No, I didn't get a book signed, I didn't even buy a book actually....I was only there for a total of 20 mins to watch her walk out, get a terrible pic, and then laugh at the fact we were there with a bunch of little teeny bopper screaming fans!


Lauren and her entourage coming out....see terrible pic but if you blow it up you can see here there...


You can tell that's really her, b/c of her hair extentions and channel bag...

I would also like to add the fact that Joe, who I called while I was there, was SOO jealous that I got to see her and I didn't call him before going up there....what a weirdo! haha But it really was a spur of the moment deal, my friend Mollie called and I ran up there to meet her....I will say though that she had a really dark tan that looked totally unnatural..but still it was fun to see her in person..

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am sooo jealous you saw LC in person! I thought Mollie went to the grocery store...haha!

amanda said...

hey tracy! I have not seen you in years. I try to keep up with you via this blog and I am so happy to hear you love LC. Me too! Hope all is well with you and Joe.
amanda vick