So here is a sneak peek of some before and after pics....
Before:
Then we (Joe and his dad and mom) cut down a BUNCH of limbs:
After:
The Den, Right when we bought the house. Thank goodness Joe could see the potential in the room...at times I had my doubts...but I've learned to have faith that Joe (and his buddies) know what they are doing...
Before:
Between Stages:
After:>
It's really coming together, but we've got the Kitchen and the Master Bath to finish. I've got lots of great pictures of the lovely floral print in the kitchen, as well as the double layers of nice 70's style paper in the master bath...but since those are still literally down to the concrete studs in the bathroom, and still no cabinets even hung in the kitchen....those will have to wait til next time!

5 comments:
Ahhh isnt it so rewarding! Looks great! Looking forward to pictures of the bathroom and kitchen! :) miss you guys!
Tracy it looks amazing! I can't wait to see the whole thing. Joe does have vision, because those walls before and after are TOTALLY different! Congrats and good luck with the rest!
OMG, it's beautiful Tracy! Congrats. I'm so happy for you and Joe.
I LOVE it! I can't WAIT to see it in person! You guys have gone a wonderful job! What a great home!
WOW!!!! IT looks WONDERFUL!!! I know you are so proud!!!
Post a Comment