I actually really like her music, in all seriousness. She's really good. Kind of a way less famous Taylor Swift, in that she writes all of her own music and was found on MySpace, but not country music. I don't know if it's exactly "Pop"-ish or more like alternative pop-ish, singing style....(pretty much I don't know how to lable what category her music fits in). I guess what I mean, is I like it, so nuff said...
Check her out on iTunes, you might like her too!
Mom and I had a blast standing in the crowd with a bunch of teenie boppers allowed in for the all ages show, as well as their b/f's they dragged there with them. Surprisingly we did see a few other mother/daughter pairs, that obviously still watch the show too...so we didn't feel to bad. However, one devastating thing did happen: to enter the bar, THEY DID NOT CARD ME! The guy went to put a stamp on my hand, and I was all like, oh no, I'm over 21, I don't need that stamp..and he's like, yeah, I know, these are for the show, if I thought you were under 21, I would have put a big fat red X on your hand....and I was like, oh well, don't you need to see my ID....umm, no he didn't.. he believed me. What, I totally look like I still need a fake ID....don't I?? I'm only 26.....
Anyway, besides that little incident, my mom and I had a great time, and Kate Voegle did a great job...she was fun and played some of my favorite songs. It's so fun to see people you watch on TV, live in real life!
Here are a few pics I took from the night...obviously this place isn't that big, so we had really great "seats" for the show!

No comments:
Post a Comment