
The past 2 years have truly flown by! I feel like we've been together forever yet it still seems like our wedding was just yesterday. It's because of Joe that these past two years being married, have been the best of my life. It never gets old with him. He brightens my day, and I look forward to everyday I get to spend with him. How lucky am I??

Last year on our anniversary, we expanded our family...to a DOG Daughter. I obviously love her as if she were a human child, even though, yes, I understand that she is not. But still...our first anniversary goes down in the books as one to remember, every time I get home from work and see Millie shake she's so excited to see me, and especially Joe. (And while Joe likes to play all hard and masculine...he's a softy when it comes to our little furry baby!)

In the last year, lots has happened. We've moved out of the apt. and into a house, while renovating still. And they say that buying and renovating a house can really test a marriage. I remember where there were times yes, I felt that way, but I can say now, looking back, it only reminds me why I trust Joe so much. I look up to him because of his hard work ethic and his ability to imagine what could be, not only with our new house, but with our future. I'm so proud to call him my husband and I feel so lucky to be with him! Also in the last year, we've started on a new trend, less weddings, more babies, either friends are preggers, having babies, or already on their 2nd!...hmmm Joe..maybe one day for us too!! :) ha! I also, finally got Joe to cave on Tivo (and he LOVES IT!) I've been working on my spending, but until I get to NOT ever shopping again...will Joe be truly proud of my spending (or non-spending) habits...oh well..he'll just have to deal with me as I am...

So to my Hubby of 2 years, I still love you more today than I did on our wedding day, and I look forward to the next many years of marriage with you. Thank you for everything you do for me. Your stubbornness, your planning, your hard working until all hours of the night, your penny pinching, as well as your thoughtfulness, your kindness, your patience, and of course those good looks are all reasons that make me the luckiest girl in the world to be with you! I love you!!

1 comment:
How sweet. Congratulations! and hope you guys have a great anniversary. Love you!
Post a Comment