Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

One Week from today..



I will be at the 9:30 showing of NEW MOON!!! Yes, I'm a little excited. Maybe I've even already bought my tickets. Maybe I have them securley stashed in my purse and keep them with me at all hours of the day. Maybe I've already planned our girls night out, with sushi and then getting to the movie theatre early, to ensure that we get the best seats in the place. MAYBE, I was even a little embarrassed last at dinner with friends, when they asked if we wanted to go see The Blind Side next weekend, when it comes out, I had to admit that sorry, I couldn't make it, because I already had tickets to a movie that night, that I bought a week and 1/2 early...and then I had to tell her what movie. But ya know what, I'm not embarrassed. I'm a 26 year old female in love with these vampire books, and ESPECIALLY Edward Cullen.

Joe and I may be celebrating our 2 year anniversary next Tuesday, but next Friday, my heart belongs to Edward!!

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!

2 comments:

The Laceys said...

TEAM JACOB.

Unknown said...

Team Jacob...and I have had my tickets in my purse for longer than that-GASP in embarassment!
haha! I will be there at 7:30 on Friday night!

love~