Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Umm, what?? It's 2010? Christmas gone. New Year's past. And now you say, it's Valentine's?!!? Where Have I Been?!?!

too busy/lazy to blog...that's where.

Yeah, yeah, New Year's resolution: Blog more, hasn't really happened.
Christmas was wonderful and fun filled craziness.
New Year's was pretty low key, but had a blast.
The kitchen is ALMOST finished. GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH - we have (and have been using) new appliances. They are beautiful, and lovely, and perfect in every way. My dishwasher barely makes a sound, yet cleans my lovely dishes to a T! My oven bakes yummy skookies and cookies and brownies masterfully. Oh and some other actual food dishes as well....

I'm not at my home computer so no pictures are attached to this post. But I do have full intentions of posting for real, with actual pictures, maybe a poem...an ode to my kitchen if you will, coming soon.....no not tomorrow..but one of these days. Maybe even a full on home tour....no not the bathrooms. They are still in renovation stages..but everything else might be on the home tour...maybe.

If you can't tell...I'm bored. at work. on a Friday afternoon. With all of my work work finished right now. Waiting on the 5:00 "bell" to ring to let me leave this place. The phone isn't even ringing right now. I'm not complaining. Oh did I mention I'm sick today? And at work? I'm really not complaining - as I do get paid to be here, and that's always nice. Better than when we were in school waiting for the bell to ring. We didn't bring home paychecks. So there's a difference.

Yes, this post is completely random...but I have a feeling my lack of blogging isn't bringing a ton of readers by...so whoever does read this...enjoy my randomness.

I won't make empty promises of more regularly blogging, but I do have good intentions of trying to document mine and Joe's life better..not for you, but for us. One day I hope to go back on this blog thing and reflect on how we started out in our married life.

ps. I joined twitter....why? I'm not sure yet...I don't blog very much, and I don't think I have anything that I need everyone to know about at just that minute....but it's interesting that twitter world.....it's growing on me.

well for now, that is all...

No comments: