Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear 2010,

You went by so fast! Like I can barely keep up (well obviously I haven't) Seems like just yesterday was Valentine's Day (or was that just my last post) yeah I know..ridiculous! What can I say..you had me busy this year, 2010. Like so busy, I didn't have time to write it all down. I could lie to you and say that for 2011 I made promises of blogging more, and what have you, but I didn't. So lets just take it one day at a time. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, so long 2010. You truly were one of my favorite years so far. I guess really every year has gotten better and better.

Some reasons that I loved you, include but not limited to: Joe and I bought a Pontoon Boat and we spent the entire summer at the cabin on the river. Like EVERY.SINGLE.WEEKEND. And I'm looking forward in my 2011 summer of doing the EXACT.SAME.THING! Celebrated mine and Joe's 3 year anniversary (3 years have just flown by). Made some progress on the house. The kitchen is almost finished (needs some last little things), still working on that master bath (we need a month of Sundays in town just to find the time to work on it!) and finished the foyer. Lots and lots of progress, but lots and lots left to do!
Also lots of friends and even family are having babies in early 2011 which gives me lots of pink and blue to look forward too. Plus some of our best friends have gotten engaged, so we've got several weddings to look forward to as well!

So farewell 2010 - it's been a good one and 2011 is looking bigger and better than the last.

Hope to post a little more too! we'll see though...again..not making any promises.

No comments: