Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Babies Babies...They are EVERYWHERE

Last time I posted, it was a snow day..and well actually today is also another snow day. We got about 4-6 inches of beautiful fluffy white snow! The dogs of course were in heaven again playing until they were frozen...which was usually pretty quick b/c it's freaking 15 out!! seriuosly! It's cold!

However, the snow is not why I'm posting again today. It's babies. Babies are EVERYWHERE. Practically on every show I watch there is a pregnant person story line. Every celeb that I stalk...ahem...I mean just randomly see in the news....they are pregnant..and well practically all of my friends and family are pregnant. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating just a little...but really there are a TON of people having babies these days. I won't bore you with a long list of people having babies...maybe just my favorites:

My brother and my SIL...added another munchkin to their family:

I love Jackson and Jules cheesing it up with their baby brother Joseph!

Joseph Riley - Already an Ole Miss Fan (Maybe I can turn him into a Bulldog!!)

I'm just dying to get down there to see those kiddo's and the newest addition!!

Another baby I'm in love with is one of my best friend's Mallory:

I stole this photo from her blog....such a precious little one! Mallory has been especially generous in sharing her sweet girl. I've been over just twice, but I got to hold her practically the whole time! Ooh, how I love a sweet little sleeping girl! And she makes the funniest grunting noises when she's laying there..it's hilarious!

Lastly, (for the sake of this blog, but not for all my favorite babies) My friend Tiffany...she's in Labor TODAY!! So I don't have pics yet...but I'm patiently waiting! Please keep her in your prayers for a smooth delivery of that sweet baby boy!! Can't wait to meet him too!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I was hoping this was going to be an announcement post! :)