Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Romance 101..

If you think your husband/boyfriend/manfriend knows romance..think again. They don't know romance like my husband! This year, for Valentine's day, my husband went above and beyond!! Better gift than any years past...(well maybe not the year that he pulled a recliner in the kitchen, gave me People and Us Weekly to read, and then cooked me my favorite meal....That was a good one) But this year, he is in a totally different category of greatness...

(*not the exact toilet we are getting for the bathroom)

Yeah that's right...he got me a toilet for Valentine's Day! Like I said...R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C.!!

All joking aside...I actually am soo excited for the progress he's made on our new master bath! I'm so proud of him for doing all this work on our house with very little help from me! He's a perfectionist and he's doing such an amazing job on renovating our entire house! I love him more than words can say and I'm so thankful for him and all he does for me everyday!

Happy Valentine's day!!

UPDATE: Joe totally surprised me...he ended up getting me my favorite perfume, Angel! I really honestly thought we were just doing the bathroom appliances, and I was ok with that because I'm so ready for our new bathroom. He really out did himself yet again...this is why I love this guy! Always surprises me when I least expect it! Thanks again Joeybear!! I smell so good today!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That sounds like something I would get...no wonder Joe and Chris are such good friends!!!

Unknown said...

Aw! So sweet!! He had to make sure you smelled good after using the new toilet :)
Good Job Joey Bear!!