Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

But I know I had the Best Day with you Today...

There are a few things I should clear up about myself before really beginning this post...
I am in fact, not even remotely close to the age of 13, actually much closer to 30 than I'd like to admit.
But in my head (and my heart) I swear sometimes I am still a teenager.
I love Twilight. Books mostly, but the movies too. (Edward forever!)
I just finished the Hunger Games (loved them too...but not quite as much as Twilight). ((is there a book club for teens that I should join?!))
I still keep up with the Kardashians even though they drive me crazy!
And finally, I love Taylor Swift.

Yes, it's true. Love her. Know all her songs. And finally (FINALLY!) got to attend one of her concerts (with some friends who are equally (if not more) obsessed with her as well!)

I felt like we were the oldest group of "girls" there without daughters to bring for the concert. But I did not care. I screamed and sang along with the best of them!

A few pictures (that I stole from my friend Mallory) from the night:


The group of "Girls" before the show....yeah we really did take this in front of the Taylor sign...for real. This happened.



Two of the loudest singers of the night! ha



Group shot #2 with the stage in the back ground....great seats! Thanks Mal!!



Taylor came out and sang on a small stage that was like 100ft in front of us! GREAT seats!



Finale...She really did put on a great show...I totally agree with her Entertainer of the Year award she got at the CMAs.

We had such a fun night of being fifteen again!


No comments: