Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oops, My Bad...

So yeah, I'm not even gonna make up excuses for why I haven't blogged in forever, instead I'll just fill all of you in on what We've been doing...

From Memorial Day to Labor Day- We were either at the River doing exactly what I said we were gonna do in my previous post...boating, sipping on budlight limes or "Curt"-Tails, and floating down the river in our amazing "relaxation station". OR We were in Jackson, at wedding showers, parties, bachelorette parties, etc. for some of our best friends.

From Labor Day to present, We attended the actual wedding from all the parties we attended. We attended both mine and Joe's 10- year Reunion! (WHAT?! it's seriously been 10 years since we graduated High School!!!)We went to the beach for a week of vacation where I read 3 books (the Hunger Games Trilogy...have you read them...you totally should!), ate my weight in seafood and dessert at some of the best restaurants at the Beach, and just plain relaxed! It was MUCH needed! Which brings me to the present.

We've been home exactly 3 weekends since May! I mean seriously...I'm ready to just sit tight for the rest of the year...but alas..that won't happen either. We've got several big weekends coming up, like Starkville (aka God's Country) to watch our Bulldogs BEAT Alabama (wishful thinking!) and then it will be time for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I say this every year, and every year, I mean it more and more....these years are passing at lightening speed! It's crazy....SLOW DOWN!

Oh and I should add that on weekdays, I fill my time with a little work, more of twitter updates and tweeting, even more time reading blogs, and most recently pinterest. Oh pinterest....you are one addictive little site!

So there you have it...that's pretty much all that we've been up to the last few months!

Fascinating....am I right?! haha

No comments: