So it's been a while....and LOTS has been going on, hence the lack of blogging...sorry! I'm sure I haven't been missed that much...but I'm updating now.
I thought by writing down my New Year's Resolutions, I might have a better chance at keeping as many as possible, so here goes:
1. Remember my friends and family's birthday and try to send out cards. (I tried this one last year..and got through most of the year with cards, but at least remembered to call...this is always a good thing to try.)
2. Blog More - yeah, yeah...I know but 2009 is a new year, and maybe I can do better - I'll say at least update once a week to begin with (it's a start!)
3. LOOSE WEIGHT! So I know everybody says this, and yes, I've said it in years past, but I've never been more serious! And really, I should expand to say it's not just loose weight, but get into better shape..So really I mean, I'm going to try to work out at least 3 nights a week (to begin..baby steps) and eat better more healthy foods.
4. Keep a better home. I have aspirations of being a housewife one day, and what good am I if I can't keep a nice, clean, organized home?! So I need to practice my housekeeping skills for the future! (ha, you might think I'm kidding...I'm not) Seriously though, Joe works hard (don't tell him I admitted this) and he's on his feet all day, then comes home to cook me dinner (I have it made!) So really the least I could do is stay organized, keep the dishes from piling up in the sink, the dirty clothes pile at bay, and the bathrooms cleaned. Plus this will be good for me too. I love a clean home (I just don't love cleaning it!)
5. Save Money = Shop Less. For me, this is a big one. I'm so used to having my own money to do with what I want, and if this past year in marriage has taught me anything, it's that it's not just my money to do with what I want anymore. We've got bills to pay together, house to save for together, and necessities we need together.
I like to keep my New Year's list short and sweet, so I have a better chance at keeping my resolutions.
So to 2009 - here we go - 1st blog of the year and many more to come *Hopefully!!*
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment