Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm an Aunt.....Again!!

I'm soo excited to announce the birth of the newest member of my family, my first ever niece! Juliana Rose. I don't have any pictures just yet, except when she's still in Jeni's belly,

This is my great brother, Adam, his wonderful wife Jeni, and my precious 1st nephew ever, Jackson. And of course, inside Jeni's belly, sweet Juliana Rose. I truly wish I could be down there in Louisiana with my parents and the family to welcome Jules to this world, but I'm making Joe take me down there on a weekend that I can hopefully have them all to myself! I can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful niece of mine. I got the call at 12:53 am this morning, that she had arrived, 7 lbs (I'm not sure the oz) and 21 1/2 inches long (just like Jack). My mom should be bringing home some pictures so I'll post later!


I just want to say Congratulations to my nephew, who is now the greatest big brother ever (besides my own of course!)

2 comments:

The Laceys said...

Congratulations Auntie! I am sure you will be equally obsessed with your niece as you are with your nephew!

Wheatley Family said...

I am Offically your stalker! :) Hope you'll stalk me back!