Saddest news EVER! Still out sick with the flu today...but getting better. I awoke this morning to the breaking news that my FAVORITE restuarant in Memphis was burning to the ground! Benihanna famous Japanese Hibachi Grill!! I'm heartbroken. Many a graduation celebration, Straight A (or some A's in general) on the report card celebration, birthday celebration (Love to sing Benihanna Birthday song!!), any 'just cuz' reason and the very first Dinner Club have been owed to this great place. This is where I learned that I LOOVED Japanewse Food!!! I used to only get the Early Bird Special, but in the past few years I've broadened my horizons and am now an ambitious sushi eater. Joe and I just got a gift certificate to eat at this wonderful establishment as a wedding gift. We were waiting to use it on a special occasion because Benihanna is
that special....and now we must wait even longer.
As soon as I heard the news this morning, I quickly texted my two best friends who love this place as much as me (ok, Whit you love it more! I mean she did just ate there LAST NIGHT! How Freaky!)
Amanda and Whitney are heartbroken as well. We are already planning a welcome back Benihanna Dinner as soon as they rebuild and reopen!! I hope this comes very soon!!



I am already craving some good Fried Rice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment