Thanks Boo for the tag...Here are some fun things you all might not know about me..
1. I loooove reality TV. Ok, TV in general. I watch way too much. I don't understand the people that don't have cable. I don't know how they survive! I have something to watch most nights of the week. Some of my favorite shows are: CSI: Miami -- the old ones on A&E; Lipstick Jungle; MTV --anything reality: The Hills, RW/RR Challenge, ANTM marathons, Making the Band...(yes I know...it's terrible), LOVE One Tree Hill....I watch every day on Soap Net (Loove that channel...shows old episodes of OTH, OC, and 90120) Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (Come back soon!!). I've even gotten Joe hooked on some of these shows!! Although he'd never admit it!
2. I have a dessert addiction. I think that's why I also have a problem with diet food. Nothing is as good as the real thing, like fudge brownies with vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate syrup. mmmmm! On our honeymoon, I would order dessert after every single meal, and I'd make sure that Joe got something different so I could taste his, and even when he didn't want a dessert I'd make him get one so I could eat it too (it was all inclusive!) I also ordered room service dessert on several occasions.
3. I love a well made bed. I know most of my friends and my mom would beg to differ, because they know that my room is rarely clean, but I'd also like to point out, that the first thing I clean in my room is my bed. I feel like it makes the room look so much better when the bed is made, so I always do that first. I also love to get into a made bed at night, instead of one with wrinkled sheets.
4. My favorite rooms in houses are the closest and the bathroom. I'm obsessed with them. My dream is to one day have a closet as big as the room itself, with all those shelves and matching hangers all organized and put neatly in it's place. As well as one of those islands that has a built in desk and jewelry space for all my diamonds (wishful thinking, yes I know). I also want to have really nice expensive clothes and shoes to be placed in this imaginary closet. I'd also like my bathroom to be big enough to have a huge walk through shower, with a huge Jacuzzi Tub with room for candles to go all along the edge. I also like to have my own separate vanity side of the bathroom for all my stuff.
5. I love gossip magazines. I read them from back to front. I'm not dyslexic or anything. I just like to read what's in the back first. I guess I just figure they save the best stories for the last, so I want to read them first. I've done this for as long as I can remember. When in line at the grocery store, I pick up the magazines and decide which one (or two or three) I'll buy, by what's on the very last page of the magazine, which ever is most interesting, as well as which story is on the cover....but these days it's the same story, no doubt about Brittney Spears just different versions of the "truth". Either way, I'm getting some good ole celeb News.
I'm gonna tag, Mal, Maggie, and Valorie
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I copied your blog! :)
Post a Comment