Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

America's Next Top Model

So I have very weird and descriptive dreams. Always have. This weekend I woke up with body image issues. I had a dream I was on America's Next Top Model, and we were at a shoot. We had just had our makeovers, and they didn't change my hair cut, which is good because I just got it done and I like it so I don't want it changed, but it did reassure me that I have the right cut. (Big changes..I got bangs..) Anyway, they did change the color and it really made the difference. Anyway, Mr. Jay was there at the shoot and it was my turn. We were on this balloon type thing and I could never get a good pose going, and Mr. Jay kept saying that my eyes were dead and that I was the "worst of the day" Did I mention we were also in bathing suits....mine was a one piece, because I was a PLUS SIZE MODEL!! What?!?! I mean, I was like my normal real life size but on the show, they called me plus size!! Anyway, I was like the first to go. Very disappointing! I think I've been watching too many of these marathons on MTV lately....

1 comment:

Wheatley Family said...

Tracy:) Your the funniest!