Ok, so I've peer pressured a new fellow blogger!!! Welcome Maggie!! Can't wait to read more!! I'm hoping to lead many, many others to the new world of blogging!! It's what you do, when you've stalked as much as you can on facebook, checked TMZ, Perez, and any other celeb gossip website in the world, and now are lead here...Last resort! But don't worry, it's sort of fun too! And as much as Joe makes fun of it, every time I have a new post, he's eager to rush to the computer to read what I've written (probably to check for lies I've written about him!)
So I've now posted the website on Facebook, which I guess makes my blog officially welcome for all true stalkers out there...Hope not to disappoint! (or be made fun of, because really, it's not like I think I've got anything really that interesting to say...) But enjoy anyway!! (I think this is my shortest entry yet! wow!)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment