Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feels like I'm saying Goodbye to College all over again..


I have to admit, I'm a little sad today..over a TV show...Greek! Joe and I (yes I said Joe) have enjoyed watching this show together over the past few years, reliving our college years of being part of the Greek family. It was a bitter sweet ending, and made me miss my college days all over again. It was hard enough the first time!! Every time I'm with my best friends from college (most of which I met through my sorority), we always end up telling stories about the old days, living in the house and nights out. Sometimes it truly feels like it was just yesterday..when really it was...umm almost 6 years ago! It's hard to believe time has passed so quickly.

This show was so smart and was so close to almost any real sorority or fraternity life. All the small little things that we'd get so worked up over in college, seem so trivial now, but at the time were the biggest deal. It was fun to relive it all and with my college sweet heart just as obsessed with the show as me (maybe more!)I am one of those who is proud I "paid" for my friends in college...they were worth every penny!!



Thinking of checking amazon or netflix for the first season..I can't remember how it all started!! I already want to watch it all over again!

missing this show already..

2 comments:

The Billy Drane Family said...

I loved Greek too and hate that it is over...tear!!!

Lauren said...

Oh, me too! Chris and I would watch this show and just laugh and laugh. He didn't believe that sorority girls would get so worked up over little competitions....(hello, did he pay no attention at all to my Phi Mu stuff???)