Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little of this, A little of That..

Progress:


Keep it coming!!



On another note, we are trying to re-potty train (who am I kidding...truly potty train) my sweet Millie. This dog will not learn! We spank her, put her nose in it, and she still continues to do it! She even knows when we've noticed her little surprise for us, and she runs and hides under the bed. Well no more. We invested in a little doggy-gate and now Millie is contained in the laundry room (yes you'll notice, unfinished laundry room...) and so far so good! No messes, and she's promptly running outside to get her business done! 2 days down...hoping this works! On a side note...her little angelic face when I leave her behind this gate is breaking my heart!


If you look closely you'll see, her face is saying "mom how could you do this to me?! you know I love to run free around the house while you are gone! and the window?! where's the window??..how will I know who to bark at as they walk by" - yeah..her face says a lot...luckily I'm kind of a dog whisperer...when it comes to Millie at least..

Last night Joe said he thought Millie was upset with us for keeping her behind the gate all day. But they don't call it tough love for nothing. I think she tired herself out from barking for anyone in a 3 mile radius to come rescue her....but she's gonna learn NOT to use our house as her personal bathroom if it's the last thing I do!!
I think Millie forgave me at least..she snuggled with me all night! Love that girl. AND I made Joe put her behind the gate this morning so he's the "mean" one! haha

No comments: