Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sundays..

Every Weekend should end just this way...

Enjoying the beautiful weather, a cold beverage of your choice, tiki torches lit, under a new umbrella, enjoying a wonderful dinner, all after a hard weekend's work!
We raked again this weekend, we pulled out all of the neglected plants and bushes and vines that had consumed our flowerbeds around the patio. We stuffed bags upon bags of leaves, took everything to the street and were exhausted. And yes, I mean, WE..I helped! Although Joe did throw in some tiling work while he let me out to shop and enjoy myself a little too..but who's counting?! Either way, as much as I hate manual labor, I really enjoyed this weekend of spending some nice quality time with the hubs and the feel of getting something accomplished outside with our house. Have I mentioned lately how thankful I am for a super-human, awesome, hard-working husband?? Well I should...because he's all that and more!

Sunday night enjoying dinner outside on the patio was a perfect way to end the weekend, and start off the week ahead!

No comments: